Ray Smith & Associates is a plant and tree health care company committed to providing beautiful, healthy, and balanced landscapes to our valued clientele. From landscape installation to all forms of maintenance, our goals include educating our staff and patrons on the importance of aftercare while providing a professional and ethical approach to landscape management. Through principles of outstanding customer service, ecological conscientiousness, and continuing education, we ensure that your property is developed and managed to its full landscape potential.
Ray Smith's tree care career started at age 20. Later, in 1972, he was made partner of Eastern Tree Experts here in Southampton. During this time, Ray was inspired while attending seminars by Dr. Alex Shigo who developed most of the principles that have become central to modern arboriculture. In 1993, Ray established Ray Smith & Associates, Inc. with just 3 people and one pickup truck. Since then the company has grown to 50+ employees and provides full landscape care services. Ray serves as the Director of Horticulture for LongHouse Reserve a 16 acre arboretum & sculpture garden.
We guarantee ALL our work, tree, landscape, plant health care, etc. Here is our promise to you:
- Our staff will treat you with respect and integrity.
- Our staff will be properly trained to do the job.
- We will have the proper equipment to do the job.
- We will complete your job in a timely manner.
- We will periodically inspect the work we do for you.
- We will correct any aspect of our work with which you are not happy.
- Our staff members will be in uniform while working on your property.
- Our trucks will be neat and clean so that they don't detract from the look of your property or neighborhood.
- We will be there when we say we will.
- We will do what we promise.
- You will receive a seasonal newsletter to keep you informed and up to date on issues helpful to the success of your lawn, landscape and home projects.
- You will receive an accurate invoice for the work you have approved, and the details of the job will be reflected on the invoice.
- We will be prepared to advise & service on a wide range of care from landscape and irrigation design, to follow-up installation, to project maintenance.
- As a client, you will be the first to know when we offer new services and seasonal specials.
- You will be satisfied with all aspects of our work period.